Tail lift for gas bottle distribution – MKS 200 PEG
The award winning model MKS 200PEG was created to suit the B2C (Business to Consumer) model in which unloading is done from the sides of the vehicle on the roads of the big urban centres.
• A reduction in the number of hours lost due to stoppages caused by accidents during the loading and unloading of the cylinders;
• A reduction in the number of muscular and back complaints of the employees;
• A reduction in the cases of LER (Lesion caused by repetitive effort);
• Speed in loading and unloading;
• Safety in loading and unloading;
• Optimization of services rendered (one person);
• Preservation of the collars and cases of the cylinders;
• Preservation of the paint and appearance of the cylinder.
• Application: Loading and unloading of GLP cylinders, especially P45; also widely used in the transportation of gas cylinders containing atmospheric gases, such as oxygen nitrogen, argon, CO-2 and acetylene. It is also used for other products, such as small drums, canisters which contain fluids in general with dimensions of up to or equal to 400mm. (For a plate with larger dimensions, please contact our consultants). Within the vehicles most used for operating these platforms we must highlight the small vehicles, with a minimum PBT starting from 3000kg.
• Installation: On the sides of the chassis/body of the vehicle
• Cargo Capacity: It has a nominal cargo capacity of 200kg at the centre of the plate
• Activation: Activated by button control and automatic alignment with the floor of the body of the vehicle.
• Functioning: It has a hydraulic cylinder for moving (raising and lowering) the plate.
• Own Weight: Estimated total weight: 120kg.
Please get in touch with one of our consultants to obtain more information about this product: