Lifting Platform Mobile - MKS DMC 2500
This equipment was developed for stationary use in yards or warehouses, it is manually moved, used for loading and unloading the rear and sides of vehicles, trucks, semi-trailers, or as an elevator to surpass obstacles.
• Cargo Capacity: 2500kg (distributed)
• Operational Height: Maximum table height of 1700 mm, in relation to the floor.
• Own Weight: 920kg
• Activation: With a hydraulic motor pumpa.
• Operation: There are two elevating cylinders with manual tilt for the ramp and the bridge; and two manual levellers for the brake and levelling equipment
• Operational Speed: The time of operation is 30 seconds for the elevating cycle (in accordance with international standards)
Please get in touch with our consultants in order to obtain more information on this product: