Passenger tail lifts - MKS 250PDO
Developed and manufactured for transporters that use micro or mini buses.
This equipment is installed inside the micro or mini bus and can be used for raising wheelchairs or, when the vehicle is used for transport, as entry or exit steps to the vehicle.
It has a cargo capacity of 250kg, and can be installed on the rear or sides of the vehicle.
• For use on micro or mini buses, on the front side doors or the rear;
• When the vehicle is used for transport, as entry or exit steps to the vehicle;
• It has a lifting course of up to 800mm;
• Elevation performed by a hydraulic system; manual opening and tilting (plate and steps);
• Cargo capacity of 250kg;
• The plate has a width of 800mm and a length of 1000mm with a frontal barrier and tilting by gravity;
• hydraulic system connected to the original electric system of the vehicle, with a manual pump for use in the event of an emergency.
Please get in touch with one of our consultants to obtain more information about this product: