Tail Lift - MKS 600P2E
The MKS 600P2E model was developed for transporters who prefer to use a plate with greater dimensions, offering a bigger surface space for cargo and the area for handling by the workers. Weighing approximately 350 kg, it offers space, sturdiness and lightness all at the same time. It utilizes all the components of the most famous and most used of the MKS Marksell production line, the P3E.
• Maximum cargo [kg]: 600
• Centre of maximum cargo [mm]:600
• Maximum elevating height [mm]: 1300
• Width of plate [mm]: 2000
• Length of plate [mm]: 1500
• Own weight [kg]: 350
• PBT minimum [kg]: 5000
• Rear space [mm]: 900
• Traffic capacity [kg]: 1000
• Hydraulic cylinders: 2 units (1 elevating and 1 inclination)
• Exclusive hydraulic unit
• Button operated (standard) or lever operated (optional)
Whatever the type of body of the vehicle (open, sider or wagon), semi-trailer (carts), or chassis, the platforms can be easily installed with only a few adjustments made at the time of installation.
Please get in touch with one of our consultants to obtain more information about this product: