TAIL LIFTS - MKS 500P3E
Through research and studies, the MKS Marksell New Projects team has developed and projected a new vehicular platform, the end result being an incredibly light and robust piece of equipment: the MKS 500P3E.
The MKS 500P3E is the lightest vehicular platform in the market made of steel, the weight of the total equipment (ready to be employed) is 240kg. It is as light as platforms made of aluminium, adding durability and lightness to a cargo capacity of 500kg
• Maximum cargo [kg]: 500
• Centre of maximum cargo [mm]:600
• Maximum elevating height [mm]: 1000
• Width of plate [mm]: 1600
• Length of plate [mm]: 1500
• Own weight [kg]: 240
• PBT minimum [kg]: 3000
• Rear space [mm]: 650
• Hydraulic cylinders = 3 Units (2 elevating and one inclination)
• Exclusive hydraulic unit
• Button operated (standard) or lever operated (optional)
Whatever the type of body of the vehicle (open, sider or wagon), semi-trailer (carts), or chassis, the platforms can be easily installed with only a few adjustments made at the time of installation.
Please get in touch with one of our consultants to obtain more information about this product: