Tail Lift - MKS 2200P4E
This is the equipment that brought MKS Marksell to the fore and defined the standards for all the equipment that followed. Developed and manufactured for the most demanding transporters in the market. Weighing only 550kg (steel) 385 (aluminum), it provides an elevating force of 2200 kg at 600 mm. When you are on the roads, you can see the P4E model on the trucks in the traffic. It enjoys national preference for its durability allied to a resistance for even the hardest and most intensive jobs.
• Maximum cargo [kg]: 2200
• Centre of maximum cargo [mm]:600
• Maximum elevating height [mm]: 1500
• Width of plate [mm]: 2500
• Length of plate [mm]: 1800
• Own weight [kg]: 550 (steel) 385 (aluminum)
• PBT minimum [kg]: 11000
• Rear space [mm]: 1000
• Traffic capacity [kg]: 3000
• Hydraulic cylinders: : 4 Units (2 elevating and 2 inclination)
• Exclusive hydraulic unit
• Button operated (standard) or lever operated (optional)
Whatever the type of body of the vehicle (open, sider or wagon), semi-trailer (carts), or chassis, the platforms can be easily installed with only a few adjustments made at the time of installation.
Please get in touch with one of our consultants to obtain more information about this product: